Thursday, October 20, 2011

Face of the Day, October 20, 2011


I wanted to play around with some colors this morning, and I decided to do an Autumn inspired "bonfire" look. I especially wanted to do some color dabbling since I am returning back to my job from maternity leave on Monday, and can't wear such bright and bold make up there, since it is a law office. So I came up with this bonfire inspired look using yellows, oranges, reds and browns. I hope you all enjoy!

Face:
Revlon Color Stay Foundation in 220 Natural Beige
Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in 210 Light
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium
ELF Healthy Glow Matte Bronzing Powder
Milani Blush Mosaic in Sweet Cheeks
Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Everything Under the Sun for Highlight

Eyebrows:
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

Avon Clear Brow Gel

Eyes:
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Nudes, Lightest Shade for Color Base
Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Shadow in Brulee for Highlight
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette in Version 2, Yellow, Orange and Red Shade for gradient effect on lid
Wet n Wild Gel Liner in Black
Cover Girl  Perfect Point Plus Eye Liner in Black Onyx on Waterline
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Lips:
Avon Lipstick in Nude Perfection
EOS Lip Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...