Sunday, October 23, 2011

Face of the Day, October 23, 2011

BTW, I just want it to be known that I wear this make up ALL day before I take a photo for my face of the day. I do this because I want to give you an idea of how the make up wears as the day progresses. Maybe I will start to take a photo of right after I have done the look, and then right before I wash my face at night. Let me know what you guys think!

Face:
Cover Girl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Make-Up in Creamy Natural
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Fair
Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation in 30 Nude
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Healther Silk
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance 


Eyebrows:
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in Espresso
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium (Powder only, not wax)
Avon Clear Brow Gel


Eyes:
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Stick in Pixie for a Shimmery Base
Beautie's Factory 120 Palette Version 2, Shades: Light brown, Pale White Gold w/ Shimmer, Dark Purple, Medium Purple, Satin Taupey Color 
Wet n Wild Single Shadows in Brulee
Black Shadow from 120 Palette Smudged to Create Liner and Winged Effect
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in Black Onyx


Lips:
Avon Glazewears in Tickled Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...