Saturday, October 29, 2011

Face of the Day, October 29, 2011

Sooo, I must really be having a thing for purple being in looks lately, 'cause I seem to be doing it a lot. But today, I was really inspired by a video that I watched on You Tube last night by ItsJudyTime, and I really wanted to try to recreate the look and give it my own spin. Here's a list of the products I used!
Face:
Avon Ideal Shade Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige
Avon Healthy Make Up Concealer in Fair
Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation in 30 Nude
ELF Complexion Perfection

NYC Bronzer in Sunny
ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
ELF Studio Blush in Gotta Glow for Highlight


Eyebrows:
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium (Powder only, not wax)
Avon Clear Brow Gel


Eyes:
Revlon Illuminance Creme Eye Shadow in Skinlights, Lightest Shade for Color Base
REvlon Illuminance Creme Eye Shadow in Copper Canyon, Blue Shade for Color Base

Beautie's Factory 120 Palette Version 4, Shades: Light Shimmery Aqua, Darker Matte Aqua, Light Shimmery Purple, Darker Purple
Wet n Wild Single Shadows in Brulee
Wet n Wild H2O Liquid Liner in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in Black Onyx


Lips:
Avon Glazewears Dazzle in Plum Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...