Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 2011 Favorites!

First and foremost, something is wrong with the charger for my digital camera, so I have reverted back to using my webcam until the new charger comes in the mail. (((SORRY!)))

I am sooo excited for the Avon expert mega palette! As soon as I get my order in, I will show it to you guys! (Feel lucky because it won't even be available to be sold yet hehe) So if you follow my blog, or subscribe to my You Tube channel, you will get the preview on the newest items that have not even hit the Avon catalogs yet. Also, I forgot to mention this in the video, but I did order the 6 new lipsticks that are Limited Edition that are in the White Gold collection coming out for the holidays this year. I will be doing a separate video for those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...