Monday, October 17, 2011

Polish of the Week =)

Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel in Limeade

This week I opted for a very summer-ish color, setting aside the fact that we are already into fall. It was on sale through Avon for only $1.99 so I had to pick it up. It's a very sheer and satin light green, and the color is buildable. The photo above shows two coats of the polish, along with OPI's top coat. 

If you wish to purchase this polish, you can visit my Avon store here. The polish may or may not still be available depending on their quantities and supplies left. However, I'm sure it will make a reappearance next spring. =)

PS - The date stamp on my photo is incorrect, of course! I forgot to turn it off, hehe. 

xox,
Dawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...