Sunday, October 23, 2011

Polish of the Week =)





So I decided to give ELF polishes another chance. After the first time I used an ELF polish in a red shade, it stained my natural nails to a pinkish color. (I did not use a base coat, FYI.) So this time I thought, since I had bought maybe five or so ELF shades, I would give a more festive fall color a shot. This time I chose the color Chocolate, and used a simple Japanese nail art polish in gold glitter that I bought off of eBay to run along the tips. I'm not sure why my camera tinted this picture a purple-ish hue. I really like this look and I think it's pretty festive for the season! =)

If you're interested in ELF products, they are available at http://eyeslipsface.com or at your local Target, if your state or country has a Target. This nail polish was only a dollar! One coat was pretty pigmented, and two coats really did the job. Apply a nice top coat, I used OPI, and you're set to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...