Friday, November 4, 2011

Free Shipping! Avon & Mark Products! Ends Tonight!

I wanted to let all you lovely ladies know that tonight is the last night for free shipping on my Avon/Mark online store! After tonight, it will be back to free shipping ONLY on orders over $30!

Before midnight, if you place an order on my website you will get ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE SHIPPING, no matter WHAT you order!

Here is the link: http://youravon.com/dawnsantamarina

Let me know what you're going to get! Or you can even ask me for a recommendation for a good product.

BTW, the photo is of an Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in the color Mocha Latte. I picked a more neutral and natural quad to show you guys but there are plenty more with vibrant colors as well! Something for everyone! I just wanted to showcase something that was very versatile for all skin colors!

Happy shopping!

xox
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...