Monday, November 7, 2011

Great Gift Ideas! Deals, Deals, Deals! Or Treat Yourself!

You guys, I am so excited for these Christmas deals! This is why I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays! There are so many great steals, so treat yourself, or that special loved one, like Mom or Grandma! 

Keep in mind that ALL orders over $30.00 can get FREE SHIPPING if you use this code: FS30REP! Happy holidays =) 

Click here to shop Avon online!

FYI, I know I always say this buttt, I am an independent Avon representative, I will NEVER see your personal or financial information! Avon handles allll of that area! Also make sure you opt to choose direct deliver. If you choose representative delivery, your order WILL come to my house. (Not good!) lol Anyways, here's what I have to show you!!!

 This is the Make Up To Go Palette, only $9.99 (for a limited time!) This is a gorgeous palette here, for just under ten dollars, you get this decorated mini palette. 3 1/2"L x 2"W x 1/2" D, in a giftable box, so this would be perfect if you were getting a gift for mom, grandma, or one of your girlfriends!


It comes with 8 pigmented eye shadows, 4 lip glosses and 1 blush. Also includes mirror!


Next up I have...
 The LIMITED EDITION Total Glamour Holiday Collection! On sale for $19.99 but originally $35!

This is a complete collection for eyes, lips & nails, tucked into a glittering evening bag! This set of sparklers includes:
True Color Eyeshadow Quad Holiday Edition in Sequins and Shines
Nailwear Pro Enamel in Sequined Turquoise
Glazewear Lip Gloss in Glimmering Bronze
Iridescent Holiday Clutch

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! Happy holidays everyone!! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...