Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nails of the Week - Can You Guess?

So, this week I opted to do a little experimenting. I'm not going to post the names of these two nail polishes until I do the nails of the week for next week. I took this photograph today, but I actually painted my nails on Sunday. Sorry for the delay.


Can anyone guess what two nail polishes these are? I bet you will be pleasantly surprised!

BTW, for anyone who was wondering, when I used the ELF Chocolate nail polish last week, and I used the base coat underneath, it did not stain my natural nails. However, the polish was somewhat difficult to get off. Not necessarily on my actual nails, but I found that the brown shade smeared all over the tips of my fingers. Kind of unpleasant, but a lot better with a base coat than the red shade I used that my natural nails are STILL stained from! Looks like I won't be sporting a french manicure until all of that grows out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...