Sunday, December 4, 2011

[HAULAGE] Drugstore! Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens!



Hey everyone! I just wanted to share this haul video with you, I got a few new things at Rite-Aid, CVS & Walgreens during some BOGO sales and what not. So be sure to check it out and keep your eyes peeled for these sales, as well as coupons! So don't forget to comment, like & subscribe on YT! =D
 
I'm pretty blah feeling right now, I have a toothache. =( I have my wisdom teeth coming in (they're only about half way in) and I was supposed to get them extracted a while ago but I'm suuuper scared to! So I'm in a lot of pain! I have a new polish of the week to share with you all but I will not be posting the photos until tomorrow or Tuesday because of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...