Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Review: Vita Bath Body Wash!



Tired of those groggy mornings? Feel like you’re dragging your feet? Vitabath has revitalized their body wash collection and introduced the “Fragrance Collection.” These scents range from luxurious spa scented body washes to invigorating and uplifting scents. They can definitely give your spirit a lift during those morning showers before work!

I had a chance to try out the new Vitabath line, particularly the Asian Orchid & Coconut body wash. It has angelica extract, along with Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E. They also work to assist in moisturizing your skin, leaving it soft and smooth as well as refreshed and clean.  And the best part? These body washes are paraben and sulfate free!

There are four collections to this new line: “Spa Day,” “In Bloom,” Fruit Franatic,” and “Cupcake Couture.”  These collections provide a wide variety of scents such as green tea & sage, beach blossom, wild red cherry, and scrumptious vanilla sugar, along with 12 other lovely aromas. These fragrances are geared towards being fresh and playful, and some are even therapeutic. They retail for $9.99 (12 fl. oz.) and are available at Ulta Beauty, Bed Bath & Beyond, and a couple of other regional outlets. You can also purchase them from http://www.myvitabath.com . 

My experience with this product was amazing. I have never used a body wash that actually left a lingering scent on my skin for more than an hour or two and I loved it! They also leave your skin feeling baby soft. The most impressive factor about this body wash is the lathering effect. With just using a very small amount of product, it lathers a large loofa. You can also use this product as a bubble bath, which I have, and I must say that by using just a tiny amount, the amount bubbles that this product produces are astronomical. 
 
All in all, I would give Vitabath body was five stars. The product reeled me in and I am totally hooked! It is worth every penny of $9.99 in my opinion and I can see it lasting for quite some time since you don’t have to use tons of product to get a nice, rich lather in the shower.  

Check out the video review for more detailed information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...